Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weleda Body Oil Review

This is a review from my business' blog: www.thejoyfulorganizer.com/blog.  I figured I'd post it here as well in case you are looking for some holiday inspiration.


Winter is harsh on skin.  There is no way around dry, cracked skin, itchy arms and legs and even lots of paper cuts.  I always moisturize a lot in the winter, but I have had a hard time finding moisturizer that stays with me throughout the day.  I was introduced to Weleda's products through a friend.  I was sent their Body Oil Essentials Kit and I think its the only moisturizer I will use this winter.  The body oils are thick enough to moisturize your legs, arms, elbows. knees and feet.

The moisture lasts all day.  However, they are not difficult to rub in and they are quickly absorbed.  They aren't greasy like other oils.

And since they are all natural, you can feel good about what you are rubbing into your skin!

The kit includes: Birch Cellulite Oil, 0.34 fl. oz.
Arnica Massage Oil, 0.34 fl. oz.
Lavender Relaxing Body Oil, 0.34 fl. oz.
Wild Rose Body Oil, 0.34 fl. oz.
Citrus Refreshing Body Oil, 0.34 fl. oz.
Sea Buckthorn Body Oil, 0.34 fl. oz.

I love the variety of the pack.  However, I think I will be buying a larger bottle of the lavender relaxing body oil.  Its wonderful to use before bed to wind down and take care of yourself.

Weleda products are available at Target, Whole Foods and other health food stores.  You can also buy them online. They are extremely reasonably priced for what you are getting.  This body oil kit and many other Weleda products are perfect gift ideas for this holiday season.  Again, this is a clutter free gift!  Its given, loved, used up and there is no clutter left behind!



Take a peek at their whole line of products here:
http://usa.weleda.com/index.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment