Thursday, December 22, 2011

Silk Wrap Bracelet by Niyama Jewelry

I was recently sent a silk wrap bracelet by Michelle Marocco.  This bracelet is the most versatile and comfortable piece of jewelry I own, hands down.  


The bracelet I was sent is made from hand dyed silk with faceted Emeralds, faceted Labradorite, faceted Sapphires and a diamond Ganesh charm.



The bracelet can be worn a variety of ways including a necklace, an anklet and as a wrap bracelet.


While the bracelet appears delicate its quite durable.  They say you can wear it from yoga, to the shower and out for coffee afterwards.  Its true.  I've worn it ever since I put it on. 


This is a high quality bracelet made with natural and beautiful semi precious materials.  I love it because it has meaning and sentiment.  


It can be worn with my yoga gear and it looks great.  I can also easily wear it with a dress on my way to a meeting and it still looks great.  


This is a great gift for a loved one or better yet, a great gift for yourself.  Its a wear with everything item that you can't go wrong with.


The best part is that they come in all sorts of colors and various stones and charms!  


I love being able to look down and find my inner "om" throughout the day!  Take a look at all of their beautiful offerings here:






No comments:

Post a Comment