Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fekkai Review

I am a pretty low maintenance person.  As long as I have products that are environmentally responsible and work fairly well, I don't really have much of a preference.  I will admit I have semi curly hair that is sometimes unruly.
I was recently sent a bottle of Fekkai's Glossing Shampoo, Conditioner and a few sample sizes of their Glossing leave in.  I gave them a try right away.  I don't have oily hair and I don't have to wash my hair every day.  So I really want the shampoo I use to do a good job.


I used both the shampoo and the conditioner and when I was done my hair was well conditioned.  It felt clean and it still held its natural curl.  My hair didn't feel heavy as it sometimes does with other conditioners.

I loved the smell of the shampoo. It was clean and fresh and not over fragrant.  However, my hair still smelled good after I got out of the shower.  As a matter of fact, it still smelled good after two hours of yoga too.
Fekkai sells other lines of hair care; Shea Butter, Color Care, Full Volume and Glossing.  The Glossing series is designed for normal or dull hair.

I googled the shampoo and conditioner and its very reasonably priced for a high end hair care product.  Its available at hair care boutiques, and I've even seen it at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment