Thursday, April 4, 2013

Reverence Apparel Review


I was recently able to try out a tank top from Reverence Apparel.  These tanks have messages of empowerment and fitness.  They are a little happy fortune cookie you can wear every day!  

These tanks are soft, beautifully colors and amazing to wear.  They are slim fitting, but they "flow" over you and act as a wonderful workout top.  They stay in place, allow you to stay cool and look adorable.  They are just long enough to stay in place while you move and groove.  



I love throwing the tank on after yoga class.  It looks cute and allows me to look great while heading out for coffee.  I get stopped every time I wear this with compliments!

These tanks are pre shrunk and made of poly and cotton.  The cotton keeps it comfy and the poly keeps you dry.  The laid back style of this is adorable at the gym, on a run or at the store.  I end up wanting to wear mine over and over again and it looks as cute with a sweatshirt and jeans as it does with running crops.

I love these tanks as a present for your Mom, sister, aunt, any lady in your life you could use a little boost (and who couldn't).  Mother's Day and Graduations are coming up, so pick up a few now!

She sells tees and long sleeve tops too.  Browse through the slogans, I promise you will have a hard time picking just one!  Each tank is hand printed by the founder!  

Take a view a peek at her whole line of products here: http://reverenceapparel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment