Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products

I will admit I'm not a girly girl.  However, I will tell you there are some things I cannot live without.  I must have them on hand and now I'm going to share them with you.

1.  Dr. Bronner's Body Wash.  Its organic and fair trade and it smells amazing!  You can buy this stuff all over the place now and in all sorts of sizes.  It does all sorts of other things too like double as a shampoo, dog wash, car wash, you name it!


2.  Clinique's Chubby Sticks.  These go on like chapstick, but look like lipstick.  They make my lips feel soft and make them look great.  I want one in every color.

3.  Sweatybands.  These are THE ONLY headband that looks cute and holds my hair back.  I couldn't live without them.

4.  Leave in spray conditioner.  I use Dove brand but I can't find it anymore, but I know there are other brands like that out there.

5.  Oraganix argan oil.  This is a conditioner I put in before my hair is dry.  Its a drug store item.  Inexpensive and works great!


6.  Weleda body oil.  This is the best body oil I have found for daily use.  Hands down.  Winter or summer my skin is soft and moisturized all day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for saga of beauty products which keeps skin young and smooth.
    Dove

    ReplyDelete