Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

My husband and I do a stocking stuffer for each of the 12 days of Christmas (the commercial 12 days not the religious 12 days.)  The past few days he's given me some gifts to prove that he is indeed the world's sweetest husband,

The first one is here:


Its an ornament he made on Cafe Press.  Each year we get an ornament (or a few) that signify something that happened that year.  My husband had his first paid photography gig so I got him a camera ornament.  I looked for a running ornament but it was shockingly hard to find one.  So I gave up....but clearly this one is MUCH better than anything I would have found.

The second stocking stuffer is here:

Its a shadow box with my race numbers.

I'm not fast, I am not a fierce competitor....but I love running.  My husband supports me in this and that means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment