Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stay Warm This Winter with Sonnic 2 by MPG

Sonnic 2 Top

This thermal top is by far the softest I have ever put on.  It is soft and fleecy on the inside and smooth on the outside, thus giving you warm and slightly wind resistant at the same time. The beautiful blue color is unusual and eye catching. Again, this is a piece of workout gear that you’d be happy to stop for milk after while wearing.  

I wore this top on a very cold day while I ran.  I loved the quarter zip on this top.  It kept me warm while I was cold and then I could unzip just enough when I got warmed up. (And when its all zipped up the zipper doesn’t scratch your chin.)  I also loved the thumbholes.  I had gloves on so I pulled them on over my gloves and they fit just fine.  I loved the fact that the arms didn’t ride up while I ran.  This top has reflective strips.  I would comfortably wear it on a road run.  It also has (my favorite) a zippered pocket on the arm.  I love that I can carry a key or a gel on my run, easily and comfortably. 

This top is a great buy for the money.  Tops like it by Nike or Lululemon go for $80 or more.    (It’s currently on sale for $48).   My very favorite thing about this top is how SOFT it is.  That seems to be a trend for MPG’s clothes…

I would love to wear this top around the house just as much as I’d love to wear it for a run.

To order yours visit here:
http://www.mpgsport.com/product;cat,71;item,326;TOPS-SONIC-2

No comments:

Post a Comment