Monday, December 6, 2010

Banana Blossom Press

When I first heard about Banana Blossom Press I was skeptical.  Someone told me about their cute wares and I thought that I'd have to see for myself.  After all, cute slogans on tee shirts are a dime a dozen these days.  Well I am in love.

Banana Blossom Press sent me their No Run=Cranky and Moody tee.  For anyone who knows me personally, this is completely true. That's what makes this so funny and cute.

When the tee arrived I was thrilled to see it was American Apparel. Their tees are cut for a woman and are very flattering.  The best part about them is they are SOFT!   I put this tee on at about seven am this morning and its now almost midnight.  And its comfy and I could even wear it to bed if I so chose.  The color is flattering and the writing on it isn't sticky like some tee shirt companies are.

Although I'm in love with this tee and will be getting some as gifts, I am also in love with their line of cards geared towards yogis, runners and everyone who loves getting out there and playing hard.  Cards are for any occasion but are specific to sports.  You can even get a card for ITBand Syndrome!  I hurt mine this summer and would have loved a card from someone understanding what I was going through!

Their prices are very reasonable, currently the tee sells for $20.  Visit their website here to see their complete selection of tees and cards:
http://www.bananablossompress.com/
I know I will be placing an order!  

No comments:

Post a Comment