Saturday, December 4, 2010

Caffeinated Popcorn!


When I first heard about caffeinated popcorn I didn't know that to think.  I was sent a sample and I was almost afraid to try it....I am not a big caffeine person and I was afraid of what it would do....

So tonight curiosity got the best of me and I tried it.  I don't know how to put this except simply, its amazing.
Its sweet, salty, crunchy, and buttery all at the same time.  There is no taste to the caffeine.

I hike a lot and this would be the PERFECT hiking companion.  After hiking for a while its nice to have something sweet and crunchy and if it gives you energy for the hike back down, that's even better.

Bio Fuel is available in "regular" and "extra caffeine" and they even have a kids "decaf" version.
You can buy it on their website here:
http://www.biofuelfoods.com/


Its inexpensive, especially when compared to other specialty hiking and outdoor foods.  Its so yummy, its addicting!  You are going to want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment