Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cosmetic Reviews

As many of you know I'm a Bzzz Agent and I try out new products and give feedback to the companies and spread the word if I like the product.  I was recently sent a few cosmetic type items.

The first was Garnier's new Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.  I was skeptical of this since I love my current shampoo and I have curl issues in the summer.  Meaning I want me hair to be straight and it wants to be curly all summer long.  Consequently, after I shampoo and condition my hair it usually takes a few days to moisturize again and look decent in my opinion. I've been looking for a shampoo that looks great out of the shower.

I tried the shampoo and conditioner and I felt like i had just done a deep conditioning treatment on my hair.  It was really soft, even in the water.  I actually wondered if I had rinsed it enough.  I got out and brushed my hair and let it air dry as I always do.  Shockingly, my hair was actually smooth and silky and straight!  It wasn't flat, just straight and I was shocked!  So I guess I do have a new shampoo and conditioner and let's face it, this is much cheaper than what I was already buying!  I want to try some of their spray in balm too.  It claims it keeps your hair frizz free for three days and it has.  Even through hot yoga and runs!



And because I'm a geek I found out that their bottles are made with 30% post consumer material.

The second things I tried out was Neutrogen'a Revitalizing Lip Balm.  This is a tinted lip balm that has conditioning elements in it.  I always have chapped lips and I stink at putting on and carrying out lip balm.  I do like a little color but hate the feel of lip stick.  So this is a great compromise for me.  It looks cute so I want to put it on, its good for my lips AND it has SPF 20 in it.  That's great for the summer months.  Its just tinted so the colors aren't strong.  However, you can tell a difference in the shades.  Its nice to wear and not sticky or smelly.  I tried three colors and I thought they all looked good.  So I don't know that you can go too far wrong.  It will sell at drugstores for $8.99.  Oh and to anyone who sends me a message, I have some $2 coupons to give away!



No comments:

Post a Comment