Thursday, September 6, 2012

Surf Sweets Review

I love candy.  There is no better way to say it.  I know I shouldn't eat it and I know it has no redeeming qualities.  However, I've recently had the opportunity to try out Surf Sweets.  While it is still candy, its candy you can feel good about.

It has no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors, made with organic fruit juices, has 100% of your daily Vitamin C, made in a nut free facility and has no gluten.  Okay so with all of this, you'd think it would taste very good right?  That's where I was wrong.

I opened the package of jelly beans with my two little cousins around and didn't say anything about the candy being healthy or free some artificial colorings, etc.  I gave them each a few jelly beans and they were impressed.  They really liked them!



I then started to try all of the other varieties and there are a LOT!  There are Gummy Worms, Gummy Swirls (My personal favorite), Gummy Bears, Fruity Bears, Jelly Beans, Sour Worms and Sour Berry Bears.

You can buy their candy online and its available in a lot of different locations.  This holiday season give your friends and family some candy that you'll feel good about.  And trust me, you'll be addicted and always want a bag of gummy bears in your desk drawer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment