Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cozy Orange Review


If you're looking for a great spring makeover to your workout wardrobe, or you're looking for an amazing Mom or Grad present, check out Cozy Orange.  I was able to try out two pieces from their amazing selection.

I'm always nervous heading into a yoga class with a new pair of pants on.  The Leo pant by Cozy Orange was one of the most stylish and comfortable pairs of crops I've worn.  They came up high enough so they didn't roll or ride down, even during downward dog.  

They were compression enough to be slimming and keep things in place, but never felt tight or like I was being constricted.  They have these really great seams on the leg.  Not only are they smooth and don't chafe, they give your leg this amazing slimming effect.  I confidently went out for coffee after class.  (Oh and the hidden pockets help you carry things like keys and a coffee card.)


The material is thick enough so you can't see through it but I was dry and comfy very quickly after class.  I have also biked in the crops and run in them.  I was comfortable no matter what I tried.  They have a 19 inch inseam and they hit me at the top of my calf.  I love these for a hot yoga class year round or a run outside in the early spring and summer.  

I was also able to try out the Celestial Jacket.  The jacket is a great cover up for to and from yoga or before and after your run or visit to the gym.  It is super comfy and versatile.  I love the hood and I use it a lot to stay warm.  The wrap is easy to throw on with roomy arms and a cord you can close it up with.  I'm a size four and I have the small.  It doesn't have a ton of room in it so if you want something you can really wrap, go a size up.

My favorite part of the Celestial Jacket is that its made from a technical material that dries quickly.  Normally something this comfy would be made of cotton and would just lead to a wet mess after a hot yoga class.  I love wearing this before and after my workouts, out for errands, around the house etc.  I have a hard time keeping it clean I wear it so much.  And the big roomy pockets are awesome to carry your phone, keys etc.  



Cozy Orange sells a whole range of tops, crops, pants, wraps, etc.  Take a peek at all of it here: http://www.cozyorange.com/
I'm warning you, if you love workout clothes as much as I do, these are a bit addicting.  Comfy, cute and affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment