Thursday, March 14, 2013

Better Oats Review


Okay, healthy eating is a necessity for everyone.  I am not a big fan of breakfast (at least at breakfast time).  I was recently able to try out Better Oats Oatmeal and I have a new favorite breakfast on the go, and snack for that matter!


Better Oats has lots of different varieties and flavors; low fat, low sugar, protein, omega 3, you name it!  (There is even a dark chocolate oatmeal!) 

All of the variations are made with 100% real oats which are cholesterol and trans fat free.  There are flax seeds in every type as well.  The variations that have fruit, have real fruit pieces.  While the nutritional information if different on every type, most have a good amount of protein for a breakfast or snack.  

Here is something else I love. The packaging!  (I never say that!)  The top of the box rips off to reveal five packages you can grab and use.  I love that I can throw one in my purse and make it with hot water on the go.  
Many of the varieties are organic and all have vitamins and minerals.  I gave this oatmeal the ultimate test; I let my 15 year old cousin try it.  He said it was good!  15 Year old boys avoid all healthy stuff so I took this as a sign that it would be liked by all!

If you need a healthy morning breakfast, try our Better Oats.  It is light enough to sit well, but substantial enough that you feel full and start the day off right.

Take a peek at Better Oats to view nutritional information, varieties and where to buy: 
http://www.betteroats.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have 4 boxes of these in my kitchen right now! I generally do 1 package with some bulk oats, plus some fruit or peanut butter :)
    Kyle @ skorarunning.com

    ReplyDelete