Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Buddha Nose Booster Spray Review

This spray, made by Buddha Nose is an all natural energy booster.  It can be sprayed to wake you up, or sprayed to calm you down.  Its scent lends itself to both.  The spray is anti bacterial so its great to fight off colds.  I love using this spray on my yoga mat after a long practice.  

This spray is great to refresh any room.  I love using it in my bedroom before I settle in for the night and I love using it in my office mid day for a boost of freshness and energy.

I love a little "refresh" during the day, especially in the late afternoon.  This is a perfect alternative to perfumes or other chemical sprays.  Its also great to refresh the carpet from pet smells and other traffic.



The Booster Spray is very reasonably priced compared to other all natural sprays.  You can check it out and get your own bottle here:
http://shop.buddhanose.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=IBSPRAY1

If you're wondering what's in it, this is from their website:
Ingredients include the essential oils of Ravinstsara, Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Globulus, Thyme and Marjoram, blended with distilled water.

No comments:

Post a Comment