Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lululemon Warehouse Sale

Well its common knowledge I love all things Lululemon. When I heard they were having a warehouse sale, fairly close to my home I got very excited.

I dragged my aunt along with me to have some company and to take the trip with me to Long Island.  The sale took place at the stadium where the Rangers skate during the winter.  it took us about 45 minutes to get there and we parked in the immense parking lot.

We did go on the first day of the sale so I was worried about lines.  While they did have ropes set up and were were told the line that morning was a two hour wait, we didn't have to wait at all.







There were fitness instructors demonstrating at the opening to the event and there was a yogi showing some inversions.  While these things may have been fun if I was waiting in line, I wanted to get started.

The racks were divided up by size.  It was a lot of items from last season and a lot of items from speciality events, such as the Sea Wheeze 1/2 marathon.  I was a little over whelmed at first.

I started piling items into my arms and once I couldn't carry them anymore, I went over the side of the stadium and started sorting.  I then shopped again.  I quickly learned that they were putting new items out all the time and that the discard bins held some gems.  For example, there were no more scuba hoodies in my size but I found one in a discard bin.

The dressing room was a large sectioned off area with mirrors.  It was a free for all and my aunt sat on the floor and held down the clothes I wore in and my keep pile.  If you were shy, it wasn't the place to be.  Again, the discard bins were a great place to peek for items.

They also had a DJ and it was hard to not stop and dance!

Everything was less than half off what it would have been at the store and I found something that I couldn't have gotten unless I went to Canada or the Sea Wheeze, like a polka dot running tank that I'm in love with.

So, if you get the chance to go to one of these events, do it.  Its well worth it.  KNOW what you are looking for.  Know what size you are and know how much things regularly cost.  This will help you find great deals and get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment