Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baggu Bag Review

I know that we've looked at a lot of bags over the years.  However, I feel the Baggu Duck Bag requires special mention.  It is a reusable shopping bag.  However, it goes above and beyond the traditional and popular "sack" bags that you're seen a lot of.  

The Baggu Duck bag is the perfect shape.  Its 16" high, 10" wide and 5.5" deep.  It stands up on its own so you can put it down and then add your things in an organized manner. 
Its made of durable recycled canvas and you have to love that.  


It has a small interior pocket which I love to hold those small items that normally get lost in a bag of this size.  The bag also has two small handles AND a long strap that adjusts up to 40".  I love the versatility of using it as a cross body or grabbing it by its handles as needed. 

The bag also has two snap closures so you can close the bag up tightly.  I found myself grabbing this bag over my other bags over and over again.  AND the best part is that Baggu bags are VERY reasonably priced.  
Check out their whole selection here:
http://baggubag.com/#Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment