Friday, October 18, 2013

Coola Sunscreen Review



Yeah, I'm a big fan of sunscreen and I love Coola's easy to wear and effective products.  Their new Plant UV Body Sunscreen with SPF 30 goes on easy and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.  It's 70% organic and is filled with ingredients like coco butter and coconut oil.  It leaves your skin feel smooth and soft.  

I love that it's easy to wear on a daily basis.  I wear this on my runs every day and I never feel sticky or gross.  And I know that I'm not only protecting my skin, I'm moisturizing it too!  


If you have one chapstick on your bag this winter, make it Coola's LIPLUX.  It goes on soft and smooth and the Peppermint Vanilla smells amazing!  It's not sticky or shiny (so even my husband has used it!) and it moisturizes while it protects with SPF 15.  I would love more of these in my stocking!  Okay, and here's my biggest beauty secret and it item I can't leave the house without every day.  

Coola's Face SPF 30 Matte Tint Sunscreen has everything a girl wants in one tube.  It mattifies your skin, moisturizes it, gives you an even tone through the tiniest tint, and protects it through broad spectrum SPF. It's organic and water resistant.  This makes my skin look and feel great all day every day (even after my runs!).

No comments:

Post a Comment