Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Supergoop Sunblock Review


I am really picky about my sunblock.  And obsessive about application.  So I am usually a little cautious about trying a new brand and super concerned about how it will work.
I was able to try Supergoop's SPF 50 Antioxidant Sunblock Spray.  It comes in a spray can so it is easy to throw into your bag and there is no worry of it leaking out and spilling on your beach stuff.  
The spray works easily and sprays evenly.  You can quickly rub in the sun block and it is absorbed quite fast.  I love this sunblock for running, sitting outside and hiking.  It never feels sticky and is always easy to put on.  The antioxidants and vitamin C, fight sun damage and aging.  My husband also loves this sunblock because he can spray and go without having to worry about it getting on clothes or his camera equipment.  (He is a sports photographer.)  It smells pleasant but not over powering or super feminine.  


Here are the technical specks on the sun block:
  • Provides complete broad-spectrum protection for a full 80 minutes in water, with 35% less alcohol than other leading sunscreen sprays
  • 100% oxybenzone-free*, unlike most leading sunscreen sprays; also free of parabens and fragrances
  • Delivers antioxidant-fueled hydration that nourishes and moisturizes
  • Will never dry you out or leave an oily residue
  • Instantly goes to work upon application
  • A leak-proof travel twist lock for easy closure
I was able to try Supergoop's Acai Fusion Lip Balm.  It has quickly become my favorite lip balm.  And trust me, I have a lot.  With SPF 30 it protects my lips.  However, it also leaves them soft and with just the right amount of shine.  I love using this before a run.  My lips are comfortable the whole run from wind and sun and they don't dry out.  
Here are the technical specks on the lip balm:
  • Protects against broad-spectrum UVA and UVB rays
  • Calms, soothes and protects dry or chapped lips
  • Hydrates to keep your lips continuously moisturized
  • Makes lips look beautiful and healthy with a sheer pink tint
  • Free of oxybenzone*, parabens, and fragrances
All of Supergoop's products are paraben free so you can feel safe using them.  
Get these and lots more of their products on their website: http://www.supergoop.com/
(They are also available for purchase at Ulta and Nordstroms)

No comments:

Post a Comment