Thursday, May 2, 2013

Enfield, CT Doggie Needs a Home!


Dog in urgent need of help in Enfield, CT:
URGENT!    ENFIELD CT   Doggie needs a home before May 6th.

I got Bella when she was just a puppy and she is the sweetest, most gentle loving dog. But my young son has developed severeallergies and Bella was relegated to the backyard months ago and now my husband says she has to go. He has given me until May 6 to find her a new home.

10yo female black lab mix, about 70 pounds
Well-socialized, friendly, wonderful temperament
Great with kids, cats and other dogs
Housebroken, never crated because she doesn’t need to be
Healthy, spayed, current on vaccines, heartworm negative

Bella has lots of energy, she loves riding in the car and going to the dog park. She’s very domesticated and she’s “a lady.” Bella used to love lying on her dog bed in the house near her humans, but she's been stuck in the backyard by herself now for months and now her time is almost up. I feel so sad for her.

Can somebody please give Bella a good home? Please let me know if you can help her.
Dawn Garcia, Bella’s mom
Enfield, CT
dawn_garcia@sbcglobal.net
860-989-4853

No comments:

Post a Comment