Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Running

I haven't been running a lot lately.  I'm in the process of a move and a renovation and those are taking all my time and energy.  (There will be lots of posts about this later.)  However, I did make it out yesterday morning.

It was the first beautiful, crisp, cool fall day here in New England and its everything I love about fall and running all rolled into one.

I drove to my favorite trail and parked the car.  The cold took me by surprise at first but it felt good.  I had capris and a tank on, my favorite fall running outfit.

The air was cool and breathing it in was energizing!  I felt like I could go on forever.  However, I had to get back to work so it was a quick few miles.  However, in the few moments I got to spend on the trail I fell in love with running all over again.

The woods were bright and sunny and all was right with the world.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment