Monday, November 18, 2013

Showers of Happiness

I was recently lucky enough to be asked to be in a bridal party.  The other bridesmaid and myself worked for months, hundreds of miles apart from each other to plan a bridal shower with a navy and pink nautical theme.  We had a lot of laughs and everything came together for us. Here are a few pictures from the big event.

Here I am with the bride to be and the Maid of Honor.  
I love these ladies!

This is the gift table.  We had scratch off tickets and a basket full of prizes to give away.  The favors were anchor shaped bottle openers.  We mailed out recipe cards and best wishes cards ahead of time and people returned them to us at the shower.  It was great reading what people wrote!  Some are serious, others funny and this group of ladies has some great recipes!

This was an idea I came up with after writing a blog post about inexpensive date nights.  Everyone wrote down their idea for a date night on a stick and we sent it home with the bride and groom.  Some are funny, others sweet and some are R rated!

I bought cupcakes from my favorite bakery.  Red velvet. I then topped them with home made navy and blue anchor picks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment