Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cory Vines Review


Everyone loves a multi tasker.  I was recently able to try out the Every Wear V Neck Tee by Cory Vines.  Cory Vines is a new athletic/lifestyle brand that looks as cute as it is functional.

The tee shirt I tried is a semi fitted v neck tee.  What makes the tee so wonderful is that it is made up of a cotton spandex blend.  The cotton make it soft and comfy and the spendex allows the tee to hold its shape.  At the end of the day, you don't look wrinkled and sloppy.

This tee goes wonderfully with a pair of jeans under a cardigan.  It also looks polished enough to wear to work with dress pants and a blazer. And, at the end of the day, change into your running pants and head out the door in this tee shirt.  It's wicking properties keep you dry and comfy while working out.



I love working in this tee.  I'm dry and cozy and the tee has all the technical properties that I love.  I've found myself wearing this tee when I know I have a really long day ahead of me and I need to be prepared for anything.
What I'm loving about Cory Vines is that their fashions are functional, durable and best of all, affordable.  
The Every Wear V Neck Tee is just $20.  I have the shirt in plum, but it comes in a variety of other colors.  Some are basic and some are fun so there is something for everyone.

If you want to get this tee, and take a look at all of their other great items, visit their site here:



No comments:

Post a Comment