Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beyond Yoga Review ~2

This is my second review of Beyond Yoga's products and the second batch didn't disappoint!

I tried out the Gathering Long Legging.  They are the softest pair of leggings I've ever put on.  I tried them for hot yoga and they were soft and comfortable and didn't stop me from bending, stretching and sweating.  However, they made me comfortable while doing it.  The leggings stayed in place and didn't ride up (or down).

While they are great for yoga, the leggings are so comfy that I keep putting them on to hang out in.  I've worn them to sleep, to run errands in and quite honestly, they are so cute, these can be worn as leggings under a tunic or a skirt!  I intend to wear these with boots and a wrap in the fall.  The bottom of the leggings has a cute gathered look.  Its about three inches and its not distracting from the flattering look of the leggings.




The last item I tried out was the double strap cami.  Again, this item was awesome for yoga.  It stayed in place, the bra was supportive and the straps didn't fall down.  I usually don't like tops with thin straps because they dig in, but these were comfortable to wear and left no red marks.  The top is also long enough that it stays down and is quite flattering.

Again, I keep wearing this top to go out in.  I have thrown it on with shorts.  I've also thrown it on with a skirt and a denim jacket and I've never felt under dressed (just very comfy!).

Take a look at everything Beyond Yoga offers here:
https://www.beyondyoga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment