Saturday, June 16, 2012

New Mat

Well after less than a year with my yoga mat, it has started to break down :(  I felt bonded with my mat as it was the one I used when I really started to practice yoga on a regular basis.  However, the peeling is bad enough that its tough to maintain my grip when doing arm balances.

So, I've done a ton of research and I've asked around.  I spoke with some company reps and finally, I've ordered the Manduka black mat pro.  I wasn't head over heels with getting another Manduka mat, but this one has a life time warrantee.  Im anxious for it to arrive and to take it through the break in period.

I also have a hand towel coming from Manduka.  Its part of their Equa line that is supposed to get stickier as it gets wet; perfect for the type of yoga I practice.

I will keep you posted on how I like all of it!  I am going to be practicing on the front porch in Maine soon.  I have a MP3 of a traditional yoga class where I practice and I'm going to use that while I'm away.
I'm hoping to "bond" with the mat while I'm away too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment